ZENOBIA-ROX

ZENOBIA-ROX

Crypto trader | Charts, setups, & market psychology in one place..? x account jak_jon

‏‎1.9 ألف‏متابعة
‏‎1 ألف‏المتابعون

الموجز

ZENOBIA-ROX
ZENOBIA-ROX
I'm watching Arweave ($AR /USDT) right now, and the tension on this chart is absolutely insane! After that massive parabolic run up to $5.20+, we've hit a brutal pullback, but it's currently slamming right into a key support level. The volume spikes show massive interest—if this support level holds, we could be looking at a violent bounce for the next leg up! 🔥 AR/USDT Setup 🎯 Entry Level: $4.20 – $4.35 (Testing local support zone) 🎯 TP1: $4.80 🎯 TP2: $5.20 🎯 TP3: $5.80 🛑 STOP LOSS: $3.95
ZENOBIA-ROX
ZENOBIA-ROX
I’m watching $PEPE / USDT right now, and holy smokes, the meme king is going absolutely parabolic! Look at that monster green candle slicing straight through the chart—it just rocketed out of its $0.00000340 consolidation base and blasted all the way up to touch $0.00000540. Volume is completely off the charts right now with almost a trillion tokens moving, and even after that massive surge, the buyers are aggressively keeping price afloat around $0.00000517. The FOMO is real on this one, and
ZENOBIA-ROX
ZENOBIA-ROX
I’m watching $XCSCO around the $62 area. 👀 The data shows turnover around $8.33K, so this is another setup where liquidity and volume confirmation matter. Entry: $61.70–$62.20 TP1: $63.00 TP2: $64.00 TP3: $65.50 STOP LOSS: $60.90 I’m not interested in chasing a move without confirmation. Let the chart show the direction first. DISCLAIMER: Illustrative technical setup only, not financial advice. Trade with your own risk management.
ZENOBIA-ROX
ZENOBIA-ROX
I’m watching $XXLE around $62.48 after a -0.48% move. The pullback isn’t huge, but I want to see whether buyers defend the current area before looking for continuation. Entry: $62.30–$62.60 TP1: $63.20 TP2: $64.00 TP3: $65.00 STOP LOSS: $61.70 Turnover is around $8.26K, so I’d still wait for stronger volume before sizing up. DISCLAIMER: Educational technical setup only. Not financial advice. Always verify the live chart.
ZENOBIA-ROX
ZENOBIA-ROX
’m watching $XTTWO around $210 after a tiny -0.03% move. This one isn’t giving me a strong directional signal yet. I’d rather wait for buyers to prove themselves than predict the move. Entry: $208.50–$210.50 TP1: $214 TP2: $218 TP3: $223 STOP LOSS: $205 Turnover is about $8.25K, so volume expansion would be important confirmation. DISCLAIMER: Technical watchlist setup only. Not financial advice.
ZENOBIA-ROX
ZENOBIA-ROX
I’m watching $TRA around $0.1958. ⚽️ Today’s move is basically flat, so I’m looking for the range to finally break before getting aggressive. Entry: $0.194–$0.197 TP1: $0.201 TP2: $0.207 TP3: $0.215 STOP LOSS: $0.189 Turnover is around $7.04K, so liquidity still needs attention. DISCLAIMER: This is an illustrative setup, not financial advice. Fan-token markets can be volatile and thinly traded.
ZENOBIA-ROX
ZENOBIA-ROX
I’m watching $XJNJ around $270.28 after a modest +0.20% move. Nothing explosive here yet, and that’s exactly why I’m watching the next breakout instead of forcing a trade. Entry: $269–$271 TP1: $274 TP2: $278 TP3: $283 STOP LOSS: $266 Turnover is around $5.98K, so volume confirmation would make this setup much more interesting. DISCLAIMER: Educational technical setup only. Not financial advice.
ZENOBIA-ROX
ZENOBIA-ROX
I’m watching $XZM after seeing price sitting around $91.13 with almost no daily movement. Turnover is only around $1.81K, so liquidity is the first thing I’m watching. I wouldn’t chase this without volume confirmation. Entry: $90.50–$91.30 TP1: $93.00 TP2: $95.00 TP3: $98.00 STOP LOSS: $89.20 DISCLAIMER: Illustrative technical setup only. Low liquidity can cause large spreads and slippage. Not financial advice. #AMD1TChipStocksRally #CostcoQ4EarningsWatch #CryptoTreasuriesBuy
ZENOBIA-ROX
ZENOBIA-ROX
I’m watching $USAT around the $0.9988 area. 👀 The price is basically holding the $1 zone, which makes the next move interesting. But with only about $3.75K turnover, I need to see stronger participation before taking this seriously. Entry: $0.997–$1.000 TP1: $1.010 TP2: $1.025 TP3: $1.045 STOP LOSS: $0.987 DISCLAIMER: Educational setup only. Verify liquidity and live order-book conditions before trading. Not financial advice. #ZEC38KShortClosed #AMD1TChipStocksRally
ZENOBIA-ROX
ZENOBIA-ROX
I’m watching $XUNH after the small -0.44% move today. Price is around $377.61, and I’m more interested in whether buyers can reclaim the nearby range than chasing momentum. Entry: $375–$378 TP1: $384 TP2: $392 TP3: $402 STOP LOSS: $369 Turnover is only around $3.78K, so liquidity matters here. A breakout without volume would not convince me. DISCLAIMER: Technical setup for educational purposes only. Not financial advice. #AMD1TChipStocksRally #CostcoQ4EarningsWatch #CryptoTreasuriesBuy